Monday, November 15, 2010

Zoebot's

I know that many are on the edge concerning stylist Rachel Zoe. Personally, I am a big fan of her work and her style. She is an inspiration to my personal style (probably because of our shared obsession with black). Speaking of black, it is my go to color. It is simple, but can be extremely dramatic as well. No color will ever be as classic. Zoe attended the MOCA Annual Gala wearing a stunning black, one shoulder, gown (shocker). The gown (I believe the same as her in her ads for The Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo) is one of my favorites! It is subtly sexy with an exposed shoulder and elegant long length. Her large statement earrings were perfect, not taking focus off the dress or the fact that her hair is actually pulled back!!! The balance is perfect, even exceeding what we would expect from her. Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment