Thursday, November 4, 2010

COS

COS has been declared the world's second best store by Fashionista.com. After searching their website extensively (I couldn't resist), I knew why. The pieces are very minimalist chic, with a wonderful variety of texture. With simple, key silhouettes, their clothing appeals to many different shapes and sizes. These pieces that look incredible will not put as big of a dent in your wallet as you may think. The prices are reasonable!

Although I have never encountered a COS piece or visited one of their stores (they are not located in the US), the quality and sophistication comes across in their adds and looks on their website. I cannot wait for my first shopping experience at COS in London this coming January!





*the hoods are genius

See more at COSStores.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment