Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Family Affair

Oh hello, again! After a not so short abandoning of my blog (all apologies), I couldn't resist this fabulous editorial... Who could? The fabulous mother-daughter pair Jane Birkin and Lou Doillon are Glamour's 2011 modern family, or quite frankly, the world's modern family. Singer and style icon, Jane Birkin, not only passed on her beauty to her daughter, French model and actress Lou Doillon, but her fabulous style as well. They share the art of effortless chic French dressing, shaggy brunette waves, and ear-to-ear smiles. Even sporting mustaches? So playful! So fun!



Lou is making a name for herself in the fashion world, recently featured in Vogue's Best Dressed: Special Edition Guide to Ultimate Style with her lovely half-sister, Charlotte Gainsbourg!




So playful and heart-warming for this holiday season, I can't help but think of how much I love my mom and the fun times we have together! Another reason I love this 

Read more on the Modern Family in Glamour's 2011 December issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment